Terms & Conditions
By accessing, using, browsing or ordering on this site you agree that you have read, understood and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
2. CHANGES TO SITE
Further, we may change this Site at any time without notice by adding or removing features or services. This will be without liability to you. We reserve the right to withdraw offers and discounts at any time and at our discretion. Whilst every has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, The Tutoring Company Ltd does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate and assumes no duty to update such information. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This contract is subject to the law of Northern Ireland. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Northern Ireland under English Law.
4. THE CONTRACT between us
Transfertests.co.uk must receive payment of the whole of the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received, Transfertests.co.uk will confirm that your order has been acknowledged by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Once we dispatch your order this brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our web site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to update prices as necessary. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to provide the goods at the incorrect price.
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS YOU ORDER
- The total cost of your order is equal to the price of the items ordered;
- Availability: We will do our best to full fill your order within the time stated, but we cannot guarantee this in every instance. We will inform you of any problems as soon as possible;
- Shopping at Transfertests.co.uk is safe and guaranteed. All of the information you give us is private and secure. We do not sell or rent information about our customers.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
- The Tutoring Company Ltd will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Transfertests.co.uk for delivery at the time you make the order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 4 working days of your order.
- COOLING OFF PERIOD
The law gives you seven working days to change your mind and cancel an order. If you wish to cancel your order within the 7 days you must do so in writing to us via email. Please include details of the card you wish to be credited as we do not store the card details used to make the purchase.
- If the goods Transfertests.co.uk delivers are not what you ordered, are damaged, defective or the delivery is an incorrect quantity you must notify The Tutoring Company Ltd via email of the problem within 7 days of receiving the order. In line with UK Distance Selling Regulations you may return the goods to us in their original condition within 7 days of your order for a complete refund. The goods need to be returned in unopened and unused condition and with the delivery note or invoice listing your unique order number and your name and address.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 working days of the date on which you ordered them you must notify Transfertests in writing via email of the problem.
- 11 Plus Swot shall be under no liability whatever to you for any indirect loss or expense (including loss of profit) arising out of a breach of its obligations unless you have previously given notice that such loss is likely to be incurred in the event of breach.
- Nothing in this contract is, however intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit 11 Plus Swot’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
The Tutoring Company shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control. The Tutoring Company Ltd shall not be liable for any default due to any act of god, war, civil commotion, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or other event beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable
(including any provision in which The Tutoring Company Ltd excludes its liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.